Previous Books.Posted: May 3, 2005 | Author: ThomasPowell | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
Reading list of books previously picked up…
- Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising… – an interesting examination in what makes the wealthy become wealthy.
- Dogs Never Lie About Love – insight into the emotional world of dogs, and excerpts of discussions about dogs.
- The Dog who Loved too Much – Dr. Nicholas Dodman’s first book on dog behavioral problems. Many of the case examples in book are somewhat heart-breaking; however, the tales of the people and their pets should also be motivating. Dr. Dodman’s writing style in this book is somewhat dry, but the details in the pages easily make this book a page turner.
- Dogs Behaving Badly: An A-To-Z Guide to Understanding and Curing Behavioral Problems in Dogs – an excellent book on dog behaviors.
- Famous Financial Fiascos
- The Millionaire Next Door
- Big Bucks!
- How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt…
- Financial Peace: Restoring Financial Hope to You and Your Family
- The Hidden Life of Dogs
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and others don’t-a management book that turns the "business as usual" way of running business upside-down. Read it and marvel at the number of ways that your company is doing the exact opposite of the findings in this book.
- To read: Gung Ho! Turn On the People in Any…
- To read: The Faber Report: CNBC’s “The Brain”…