2251.2 miles for the year and other accomplishments #running #twit2fitPosted: December 31, 2009 | Author: bqx40 | Filed under: reflection, workout commentary | Tags: endofyear | Leave a comment »
Accomplishments for the year:
- 10 more 60 mile weeks than I’ve run in my entire life.
- My first 70 mile week, and 5 more 70+ mile weeks.
- My first 80 mile week.
- My first 2000+ mile year.
- My first 300+ mile month.
- Two 5k PRs under 21 minutes.
- Sub 4 hour marathons in two new states.
- A new marathon PR – 3:32:20.
Considering I took 8 weeks off for injury and scrapped 4 races in the spring as a result, I had a very good year.