AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) Experience
Posted: December 1, 2020 | Author: ThomasPowell | Filed under: aws | 1 Comment »
- PearsonVue browserlock kept detecting itself on Catalina on my MacBook Air and exiting, so I ended up using a Windows laptop instead.
- OnVue app on Windows kept detecting “gamebar”, which I had to disable (and reboot Windows to fully take effect)
- Make sure the laptop that you’re using can be maneuvered to show all the workspace within reach.
- Have a phone handy for check-in, but a convenient place to stash out of sight/sound range.
- Make sure anything with any print or writing is out of view and out of reach of the workspace area before check-in.
Contents That I Could’ve Been More Prepared For
- SQS vs. Kinesis use cases
- Priority queueing – I think this requires either AmazonMQ or a separate SQS queues (depending on priority levels)
- ECS launch types. ECS vs. Fargate vs. EKS
- Amazon RDS Read Replicas vs Aurora Global Database