Pre-race gear check for #CM10
Posted: October 9, 2010 | Author: bqx40 | Filed under: race day | Tags: gear, gear checklist | Leave a comment »
- Gear laid out for the 2010 Chicago Marathon
- Mizuno Wave Rider 12 with 388 miles on them (I chose better stride over Saucony with fewer miles)
- Timex IM stopwatch
- OBX Marathon running hat — it’s gonna be a warm one tomorrow, and salt and contacts don’t mix.
- FuelBelt bib holder – got shorted on safety pins in racing packet.
- 5 Powergel gels in a gel holder
- iPhone 4 running case + headphones in case things fall apart and I need the entertainment.
- Blue Nike tank
- Nike Livestrong running shorts
- Nexcare bandages
- Racing bib
- D-tag on right shoe with d-tag holder clip.