My New Post Run Drink – Thai Tea [sort of]Posted: July 5, 2011 | Author: bqx40 | Filed under: food/drink | Tags: tea | Comments Off on My New Post Run Drink – Thai Tea [sort of]
I started drinking a post-run drink inspired by Thai Tea.
I’ve been using brewed loose Jasmine Tea for this purpose…
- Fill 16 oz glass full of crushed ice
- Pour brewed Jasmine Tea cooled to room temperature to about 90% of the glass.
- Pour 3 Splenda(TM) packets in the glass.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with milk.
- Stir by plunging spoon into ice.
Optionally, you can use about 2 oz less tea and fill the glass with some dark rum, although I don’t recommend this immediately post-run.